Seedstars World is an exclusive worldwide startup competition traveling to 30+ cities in 2014. On August 1st, the competition will be landing in Seoul to host a pitching event at D.Camp in collaboration with BeSuccess and the Swiss Embassy in South Korean. Seoul is a very special place for Seedstars World since it is the home of its 2013 grand winner: Flitto.
1 startup will be selected as "Seedstars Seoul Regional Winner" and will be offered:
- a free trip to Switzerland to participate in a 3-day bootcamp & the big Final Event.
- a chance to compete for up to $500K of funding & the opportunity to pitch in front of a wide panel of European investors (Seedstars World winners from 2013 raised over $6M)
- strong global visibility and brand awareness
- the opportunity to join a fast-growing global network of entrepreneurs who support each other
- last but not least – unlimited refill of Swiss fondue (the national dish of Switzerland) and the opportunity to come ski in the Swiss Alps!
We think you might have what it takes to potentially dethrone Flitto – we have the pleasure to invite you to this competition (this is an invitation-only pitching event).
To apply: www.bit.ly/sswseoul
You will need to enter the following invitation code: ssw-seoul
Do not forget - the deadline for applications is July 21st
Seedstars World will inform you one week before the event if you have been selected or not to come and pitch at the event.
Some pictures to give you a feel of what the winners from 2013 could experience !
For more information about our competition and the spirit behind Seedstars World, it`s right here.
We are looking forward to start screening your application!
For any questions related to applications, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org